How Then Should We Work?
Businessman Hugh Whelchel provides a thorough, deeply-satisfying biblical answer to the age-old question, “Does my work matter to God?”
Many Christians struggle to make sense of their faith and work. Some are taught the only value in their work is evangelism among their coworkers and earning money to donate to the church and missions. With more than 25 years working in the business sector, Hugh Whelchel was just that guy. He knew there had to be more. His thorough investigation reveals the eternal significance of work within the grand, biblical story of God’s mission throughout history.
In How Then Should We Work, discover:
- The rich biblical meaning of work – from Genesis to Revelation
- The difference between work, vocation, and calling as a Christian
- The history of the Christian view on work
- The call to “reweave shalom” through your job
- How to live a life of deep significance