“The place God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world’s deep hunger meet.” Frederick Buechner
IS PARTNERSHIP FOR YOU?
FIND OUT HERE
The Profile of a Partner
- This person has a track record of leadership and desires to be a high-capacity influencer, who has been invited to Pinnacle Forum and meets four of the six qualifications for Partnership.
- Whether a mature, young or new believer, this person deeply desires to grow in Christ.
- This person not only recognizes the need for cultural transformation but has a strong motivation to help produce cultural transformation.
- As a matter of stewardship in support of the mission, this person will be able to financially contribute $125 a month to help plant and grow Forums throughout the nation.
Do You Meet At Least 4 of These Qualifications?
- I am recognized or can communicate as a peer at high levels of leadership in my sector.
- I am or have been in a senior management position of a company or organization within my sector.
- I serve or have served on the board of, or participate at a high level of governance in an entity in my sector.
- I am a recognized authority in my sector having contributed to growth or change by articles written, books published or talks given which have contributed to growth or change within my sector.
- With personal phone calls I can convene a meeting of other Pinnacle Forum Partner type leaders within my community.
- I have the ability, willingness and desire to steward the influence God has entrusted to me and to employ my time, treasure and talents to transform lives and culture.
Why Become a Partner?
- The greatest “benefit” is what happens to each of us! — the personal transformation that comes through active participation in a Forum and Pinnacle Forum events.
- The second significant benefit of Pinnacle Forum – helping you discover and execute God’s purpose to which you were called.
- The third Partner benefit is the opportunity to cultivate the Pinnacle Forum movement across the nation and beyond. This is our obedience to the Great Commission command to make disciples of all nations.
Our Promise to You
- We respect you as a leader so we don’t hard sell what we offer; we invite you to join us. To us, you’re not a customer, consumer or a number.
- We know you’re busy (leaders always are), so we respect your time. We’ll work with you to give you the best opportunity to experience a Forum on a trial basis in a way that works with your schedule.
- We respect your decision whether or not to become a Pinnacle Forum Partner. We want you to be the best you can be in Christ, even if it means you choosing not to be a part of our community at this time.
We’ve helped hundreds and hundreds of leaders just like you grow in Christ AND discover and live out God’s unique calling and purpose for their lives.
MAKE THE PARTNER COMMITMENT
A PARTNER'S LEVEL OF INVOLVEMENT
A Partner Commits to do the following:
- Use my sphere of influence in my community and our nation. Employ personal resources to transform lives, communities and our local and national culture.
- Actively participate in a Forum and other Pinnacle Forum events.
- Share the Good News of Jesus Christ with other influencers. Pray regularly for God to bless Pinnacle Forum’s Partners and their impact on our culture.
- Keep any information or knowledge gained about any Pinnacle Forum Partner or participant confidential.
- Acknowledge that I am a steward of God’s money and will contribute at least $1,500 per year or $125 per month to the Pinnacle Forum movement.
- Not self-promote my business or organization to other Pinnacle Forum Partners, as well as refrain from using social media in a way that harms Pinnacle Forum.
We understand who you are, and that’s why we do what we do – because that’s who we are.
HOW PARTNERS TRANSFORM CULTURE
REAL EXAMPLES & STORIES
- Personal Transformation and Relational Encouragement that unleashes greater and more effective leadership within a person’s calling and sphere of influence.
- Community-wide impact, produced by the network of Pinnacle Forum Partners whose many and varied acts of service and leadership are dispersed throughout the community, potentially impacting all seven mountains of culture.
- Collaborative initiatives within the Partner network (i.e. seven mountain and interest groups or intentional one-on-one strategic connections), where Partners team up to tackle a specific need or opportunity.
- Individually-led initiatives whose impact can extend beyond a community, even as far as internationally. Each Partner creates a Cultural Impact Plan, which is continually modified and leads to real execution of one’s God-given calling.
Our Partners in Action