Partner, Larry Wiens, has lived a diverse life, experiencing quite a career spectrum. You’ll want to listen to his fascinating journey and hear how God gave him a ministry mindset early on in life. However, it would be many years before a light bulb would go off in an incredible way, driving the trajectory of a mission to impact culture and to help others understand culture from a biblical context. Larry Wiens’ bio.
A Little About Larry Wiens:
Larry is a native of Northern California. After Seminary and Ordination, he worked for 15 years in youth ministry including Executive Director position for Youth For Christ in Contra Costa County.
While directing the non-profit ministry, Larry realized that 60% of his time was spent raising money and administrating. Only 40% of his time was used working with young people. When he started his own business, Larry wondered if the same ratios would work there also. They did. For the last 40 years, Larry has run his business with 60% of his time leaving the other 40% to be involved in various non-profit Christian leadership roles. Larry says it is possible if you work only in the areas of your strengths and trust other people that you hire to compliment you with their strengths.